A disruptive technology is one that displaces an established technology and shakes up the industry or a ground-breaking product that creates a completely new industry. The explosion in popularity of mobile devices, social media, cloud solutions, big data and the Internet of Things (IoT) are forcing organizations to change the way they do business. Has your Glove Vendor taken the right steps to navigate and leverage disruptive technologies? Disruptive Technology: Be Confident with AMMEX
How have the following disruptive technologies changed your everyday way of life?
- The personal computer (PC) displaced the typewriter and forever changed the way we work and communicate.
- Email transformed the way we communicate, largely displacing letter-writing and disrupting the postal and greeting card industries.
- Smartphones largely replaced cell phones and PDAs and, because of the available apps, also disrupted: pocket cameras, MP3 players, calculators and GPS devices, among many other possibilities.
- For some mobile users, smartphones often replace laptops. Others prefer a tablet.
- Cloud computing has been a hugely disruptive technology in the business world, displacing many resources that would conventionally have been located in-house or provided as a traditionally hosted service.
- Social networking has had a major impact on the way we communicate and -- especially for personal use -- disrupting telephone, email, instant messaging and event planning.
One of the most consistent patterns in business is the failure of leading companies to stay at the top of their industries when technologies or markets change. Companies must formulate a strategic plan that includes core competencies and future business objectives, and is in step with the customer and the changing global marketplace.
When you place an order with your disposable glove vendor, do you get everything in one shipment? During a busy season, waiting on products on backorder is not good for business, especially if you do not want to lose customers to the competition.
Partnering with AMMEX Corporation, getting the supply you need at the right time is not something you will worry about. We use top notch supply chain management technology and strategies to ensure your complete order arrives on time. Here at AMMEX we leverage disruptive technology and have plans in place for the changing global marketplace and disruptive technology.
AMMEX Distributors can rest assured, our fill rate is 99.6% and our order accuracy rate is 99.8%.
To stay competitive in the fast changing global marketplace, companies need to have an innovative, growth-focused mentality and leverage disruptive technology. For AMMEX, that means integrating new technology to maintain a global presence and more effectively reach customers. We have remained technology competitive by integrating systems such as QR codes, Doc-link, Vidyo, and our new state-of-the-art Website.
Technology always evolves. The most successful companies understand how to take advantage of new advancements and use them to improve business. When it comes to disruptive technology you can be confident with AMMEX. We are proud to remain innovative in a fast-changing global business environment and will continue to look for the next best technology that makes internal processes more efficient and improves relationships with customers.
The organizations that can turn disruption into a business opportunity and quickly execute a strategy will be in better position to succeed. Those that can’t may spend a lot of time trying to catch-up, and some may never do so.
Anyone can sell you gloves, AMMEX helps you sell more gloves. AMMEX distributors grow their gloves sales an average of 31% annually. AMMEX carries the widest variety of disposable glove products to meet your customer needs. Contact us today to become a distributor and to learn how AMMEX can grow your glove sales.